Manchester: +44 (0)161 371 9524 London: +44 (0)20 3726 4825
Keep up to date on Crown Services Organisations Ltd news regarding our latest projects and anything relevant to the company.
Want to find out more about what’s going on? Our news centre provides you with all the latest stories, case studies and photos as well as information regarding our social media channels.
You can also stay in touch with us by following our Twitter and Linkedin pages.
15th June 2016
We are looking for a multi-skilled abseiler/steeplejack
Are you based in the North West, preferably Manchester and can you do most if not all of this?…..
- Abseil surveys
- Grade listed refurbishment
- Cladding repairs
- Slate roof repairs
- Ornate stone repairs
- Vegetation removal
- Sealing windows
- Downpipe repairs
If so, we want to hear from you as we are hiring. Please apply by contacting Katie on 0161 371 9524. Please include brief information about relevant experience.
Please browse our website for further information on the kind of work we carry out.
- Rope Access/Steeplejack: 2 years
Required licence or certification:
- Driving License
17th November 2015
Principal Hayley – The Met Hotel Leeds Vegetation Removal
We have just completed another project in Leeds. We attended the site on 9th November 2015 to carry out an abseil vegetation removal and a general survey. In all highlighted areas where there was vegetation growing, Crown Services operatives gained access to the areas utilising rope access techniques. The vegetation was pulled out and then weed killer was applied to kill the roots.
20th October 2015
Looking For Structural Maintenance Office Support – Manchester Office
This is an opportunity to be a part of our Manchester based high rise building maintenance and repairs company. You will be required to have knowledge and experience of working in this industry. As part of a small office team, we want you to be able to get involved in all aspects of the office and adapt your skills accordingly when required in this fast paced environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contracts management and liaising with clients
- Writing detailed risk assessment and method statements
- Experience in report writing and organising photographic evidence of completed works
- Assisting with quotations for potential projects
- Working closely with on-site supervisor to ensure all administrative aspects of projects are taken care of, for example arranging travel requirements, sourcing materials online etc.
- Knowledge of the structural building maintenance and construction industry is essential
- Articulate in written and oral communication with a keen eye for detail
- Be a strong team player but demonstrate the ability to take a leadership role as part of personal development planning
- Ability to prioritise workload and embrace changes with enthusiasm and flexibility
- An effective listener who can identify issues, clearly communicating solutions and recommendations
- Good time management and prioritisation skills – delivers quality work within immovable deadlines
- Strong IT skills (MS Outlook, Word and Excel)
If you are interested in this role, more information regarding our company can be obtained by visiting our website http://www.crown-services.co.uk
To apply, forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call our Manchester office – 0161 371 9524
10th August 2015
Crown Services Organisations Ltd fully support’s the ATLAS Inspect and Protect campaign and conform to BS EN 62305 standards with all our lightning protection work. To read more regarding this campaign, click on the link to read more. The reason ATLAS launched its Inspect and Protect Campaign is to raise quality standards for the testing and inspection of lightning protection systems.
27th July 2015
Here’s one from the archives, we found an old newspaper clipping from works we completed at Debenhams. Crown Services Organisations Ltd services and staff are so good, we even manage to make the newspaper headlines.
10th July 2015
Crown Services Organisations Ltd are members of ATLAS. The Association of Technical Lightning & Access Specialists (ATLAS) who has been representing the leading players in the lightning protection and steeplejack industry since 1946. We are also members and been awarded accreditation with CHAS, Construction line, Safecontractor, ISO-9001, SSIP and SLPG
7th July 2015
Under instruction from MITIE, due to the tragic events in Tunisia, we were asked to lower the flag to half-mast at the Royal Courts of Justice in respect for those who lost their lives. We also then raised the flag again the following day. See images below, our thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by this tragedy.
Our offices are based in Manchester and London but we take on any project, anywhere in the UK and have also completed projects abroad. View our service list to see we cover all your building maintenance services.